From 5 to 11 December in Minsk will host a series of online and offline trainings on negotiations, business communication, organization of people and legal issues of territorial self-governance. We invite to the course leaders of local communities or those who would like to organize a community in their backyard, quarter, district. To enroll in the course, fill out the form.
The number of participants in an offline group is up to 15 people.
Offline meetings schedule:
December 5, 13.30-19.30.
December 6, 9.00-18.00.
The online lesson will be held on December 8 at 19.00-20.30.
- leadership psychology, how to find resources and strength in yourself;
- negotiations and the ability to negotiate;
- business communication and goal and time management;
- motivating and organizing people, attracting new people to the community;
- legal issues in the organization of the territorial self-governance.
All instructions and support for the formation of the territorial self-governance can be found at www.kotos.org.